Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birdman Responds To Jay-Z's "H.A.M." Diss, Drops $1.4 Million on New Maybach Landaulet. Who Would Win A Battle Between Hov And Lil Wayne?




"These rappers rap about all the sh*t that I do rarely/ I’m like really half a billie n*gga/ Really you got baby money/ Keep it real with n*ggas, N*ggas aint got my lady money" Jay-Z "H.A.M."

Jay-Z is forever throwing subliminal jabs at rappers, some are easier to catch than others. It's pretty clear though, he was taking a jab at Birdman and Wayne on "H.A.M." with the "baby money" line.

While not engaging in a war of words, which he rarely if ever does, Stunna does acknowledge he heard the line loud and clear and responded via twitter.







If it bothered him he's not showing it as he dropped more "baby money" on a new Maybach Landaulet for about $1.4 million. Courtesy of his million dollar bet on the Green Bay Packers to win the Super Bowl.

I already spent that money on a Landaulet Maybach" Birdman told XXL. “My son [Weezy] is a Green Bay fan. I’m a diehard Saints fan, but he’s a die-hard Green Bay fan. So I just went hard. And I believed Green Bay was going to win, they pulled it off. My son knows a lot of about sports, so I was just like whatever he’s going to rock with I’m going to rock with hard."

Stunna says to expect him to drop a $5 million dollar bet on Floyd Mayweather Jr if ever fights Manny Pacquiao.

I’m a fan of him, whoever he fights I think he’s gonna beat, so when he fights Pacquiao I’m going to bet 5 million.” Birdman says

As for Jay-Z, I think it's time he stops throwing subliminals and start naming names. The mere fact he's even throwing shots Wayne's direction means he might be feeling some type of way about Weezy's success.

Who do you think would win a lyrical battle between Jay-Z and Lil Wayne? And peep pics of the Maybach Landaulet below.












He sould be called ''jay-hater''

No comments:

Post a Comment